- For Sale
- 1 house on a lot
1714 Leta Ln Oroville, CA, 95965 Get directions$89,900 $67/Sq. ft.
- Age27 Years
- Parking No Garage car garage
- Area Outside of # areas - but in California
- MLS# 10038804
- Listed 11 Years 1 Month 12 Days Ago
Description: Bank-Owned Manu. Mobile Home On A Permanent Foundation In Oroville, Ca. This 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home Is In A Rural Nice Community, Close To Transportation, Schools, Shopping, Churches..All The Ammenities For A Buyer. Property Being Sold In As Is Condition. Priced To Sell; Property Is Situated On A .28 Parcel - Perfect For A Move-In Or Fixer Property.
- Levels: 1
- Other: Appl: Disposal, Constr: Wood, Cool: Central, Elementary: Other, Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Ext: Siding Lap, Floor: Carpet, Floor: Laminate, Found: Concrete Slab, Found: Raised, Heat: Central, Junior High: Other, Landscape: Low Maintenance, Lot Dim: .47, Rec Park: Rv Possible, Road: Public Maintained, Roof: Flat/Low Pitch, Sch Dist: Other, Security: Smoke Detector, Senior High: Other, Sewer: Sewer In Street, Site: Lot Grade Varies, Site: Lot Sloped, Subtype: Manufactured, Subtype: Mobile Home, Util: 220 Volts, Util: All Electric, Water: Public District, Zoning: R
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Poplar Avenue Elementary School||K-5||0.5 mi|
|4||Nelson Avenue Middle School||6-8||1.4 mi|
|5||Oroville High School||9-12||3 mi|
|NA||Amy Carmichael Christian Academy||3-11||0.4 mi|
|3||Sierra Avenue Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|NA||Pioneer Community Day School||1-6||1.3 mi|
|NA||Heritage Community Day School||4-8||1.4 mi|
|5||Plumas Avenue Elementary School||K-5||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.